Trendy Quick Hairstyles for Women
It’s been a long day, and you’re exhausted. The kids are finally in bed, but you know tomorrow will be just as tiring. You don’t have time to wash your hair or style it tomorrow morning before work. What should you do? Save yourself the stress and try one of these hairstyles for hair that can be done quickly.
We all get that feeling of wanting to make a change but not knowing what. We want to do something different with our hair, but we don’t know where to start or how long it will take. Well, look no further! These hairstyles are perfect for those who need an easy fix-up and are on the go.
Some fast, easy hairstyles
Whether you have long or short hair, there are a few quick hairstyles we can choose from.
- The ponytail: this is the most basic of all styles for your hair. It doesn’t take any time at all to do, and it’s perfect for those days when you don’t want to think about what your hair looks like but still want something on it.
- The bun: if you have long enough hair, then a bun might be an option! Pulling your locks back into one will make sure they stay out of your face while keeping them up off the neck too.
- Braided Bun: Start by combing your hair down and then pull it up into a high ponytail. Next, braid the tail into three sections and twist them together around the base of your head. Finally, secure with pins or an elastic band and gently tug on hair strands to loosen if desired.
- Half Up Half Down: Brush your hair back away from your face. Then part it in two parts with equal parts on either side. Wrap one section over the other, so they meet at the crown of your head (right above where you parted).
Style my hair in a hurry
I’m always looking for a quick and easy way to style my hair. And now that I have twins, time is even more of a precious commodity.
- Always put your hair up when it’s wet – This will help hold your shape while it dries
- Use mousse and gel together – You can do this by using one product in your hand, then adding the other product to create volume
- Curl with an iron instead of a curling iron – Maintaining the curl is easier since iron has more heat than a curling wand
- Protect from breakage by using dry shampoo.