Get the Perfect Long Loose Curls
You may have seen a lot of tutorials on how to curl your hair, but what you need is the perfect long loose curls. So, whether it’s for work or an evening out with friends, this tutorial will teach you everything you need to know about getting those perfect loose waves.
The best loose curl perms for long hair
Getting the perfect curly hairstyle can be a difficult task. If you want to know how to get the long loose curls you’ve been dreaming of, then this blog post is for you!
This post will show women step-by-step on how they can achieve their desired look in just simple steps.
- Start by spraying your favorite heat protectant all over your head and combing through any tangles in your hair. This will help prevent any damage to your locks and keep them looking healthy and shiny – not only that, but it’ll also make styling way easier!
- Brush your hair with a paddle brush and blow-dry it until it’s 80% dry.
- Separate your hair into two sections and twist them up towards the sky.
- Secure each section by wrapping them around an elastic band or bobby pin at the top of your head.
- Wait about 10 minutes before unraveling one side and brushing out all of those beautiful waves and curls.
- Then grab a one-inch curling iron and start making loose loops around the bottom section of your hair.
How to maintain loose curls on long hair
When it comes to the perfect long loose curls, you need to know a few key things. First of all, you’ll want to start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. This means applying a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner on your roots and combing through until the length of your hair is evenly coated in the product. Next, grab a towel and cover up your head, so it’s not touching anything else while it dries. After about an hour or two, you should be able to touch and feel dry hair at your roots before moving on to step three: twisting! See here, to create these loose curl perm long hair, use one-inch sections from the root down for each twist.
Having long hair is a great way to express yourself and add some flair to your look. Many different hairstyles can be done with long hair, but one of the most popular loose curls styles. Loose curly hairstyles for women work well with any face shape and provide you with an elegant style. Longer, looser curls also look nicer than tighter ones because they give off a more polished appearance and require less styling time in the morning when getting ready for work or school.
There are so many different hairstyles that it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. However, if you’re looking for “the” perfect loose curl, then this article is just what you need.
While some people prefer tight curls, others might like loose waves or even straight hair. It all depends on your preferences and the shape of your face. Luckily, a type of curl works perfectly with any hair: loose curls.